Sunday, November 5, 2017

Prince of Peace Ginger Chews, Ginger Soft Candies

     Since last night, my husband has had a cold. :(  While I was at a Japanese supermarket today, I found this Ginger Chews, ginger soft candies. It has a little Japanese word (しょうが飴) on the package, but I think this is Chinese product because it's mostly written in Chinese and English. I remembered that my grandmother used to make shogayu (しょうが湯), Japanese ginger tea, during winter because ginger root is great for warming the body up on a cold day. Indeed, I made ginger tea with fresh ginger, honey and hot water for him today. When I found this product, I thought that the ginger candies would be also good for his health. That's why I decided to purchase it for my first time. :)
Prince of Peace 100% Natural Ginger Chews

Prince of Peace 100% Natural Ginger Chews
     The ingredients are pretty simple! It's made from sucrose, tapioca starch, ginger and coconut oil. It looks very healthy.
Prince of Peace 100% Natural Ginger Chews

Prince of Peace 100% Natural Ginger Chews

      It was soft chewy candy. I was surprised that it had real ginger taste. It was very spicy! It was sweet and so delicious! We really loved it. :)   I found that it has a many positive reviews on Amazon US and people review that it's also good for stomach.
Prince of Peace 100% Natural Ginger Chews


       These are my entries you might like.
■How I Make Black Garlic at Home

■How To Make Easy Garlic Soy Sauce

■Top 5 Most Popular Japanese Bath Salt / Bath Additive Brands

■My Shopping List for Japanese Groceries (Ramen, Sweets, Snack and More) - What I Want to Get in Japan

■My Shopping List for Japanese Beauty Products - What I Want to Get in Japan

■Don Quijote (Donki) Haul - What He Got in Japan

■Top 5 Life-Changing Japanese Beauty Products   


■Top 10 Products You Should Buy at Japanese Supermarkets (for Beginners!)

■My Top 15 Must Eat Foods in Japan - My Favorite Japanese Foods

■Top 10 Most Popular Japanese Foods

■8 Interesting Japanese Kitchen Gadgets!

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Snacks

■My Top 10 Favorite Japanese Sweets


     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment