Sunday, November 19, 2017

Shopping at World Market

     My husband and I worked on our flooring renovation last month, and we finally finished it! That's why we finally started to look for some furniture for our home. :) We have checked some online stores and also visited some stores every weekend. We wanted to purchase dining table, chairs, dining light, rug, ottoman, some wall decor, curtain and so on.

    Several days ago, I got this World Market 40% off on furniture coupon by mail, so we decided to go to the store this weekend. By the way, I also found the same coupons (valid until 11/26) in the store.









     We didn't purchase any furniture that day but purchased World Market coffee. The large bags of 24 OZ World Market Coffee Beans were originally $9.99 but were on sale for $7.99 each.

     I purchased this World Market Island Blend Whole Bean for $7.99. I also applied Ebates in-store cashback and Ibotta cashback for this purchase through my iPhone. You can check out my previous entry about Ebates and Ibotta.
World Market Island Blend

       Next day, we eventually purchased dining table and chairs at Ikea. I'll share it with you in my future entry, but before that, I want to get a perfect dining light. :)

*By the way, Kohl's Black Friday Sale has started tonight already!


     These are my entries you might like.
Before and After - Guest Bathroom

Before and After Wet Bar Renovation - Install Backsplash Tiles, Replace Outlet, Paint Cabinets and Decor

Before and After Master Bathroom - New Shower Handles, Tub Spout And Shower Heads

Shower Tile and Bathtub Paints 

Before and After Door Hardware - From Door Knob to Door Lever

Before & After Painting All Cabinets

How to Install New Outlet Cover Plate - Hubbell Taymac Revive Decorator Wall Plate Review

How to Install A Spring Door Stop

Before and After Kitchen Flooring - Easy and Affordable Peel-And-Stick Vinyl Flooring! 

Built-in Trash Cans - Before and After


      My entries related to home renovations can be seen here.

      My entries related to flooring renovations can be seen here.





No comments:

Post a Comment