Sunday, November 12, 2017

Starbucks Winter Blend Melange D'Hiver 2017 at Costco

     When I found that Costco was selling Starbucks Winter Blend 2017 with beautiful blue packages last month, I thought that I should try it some day. I decided to wait for its sale. :)
Starbucks Winter Blend 2017
         This weekend, I finally purchased this Starbucks Winter Blend 2017 at Costco. :)  It was originally $17.99 for 2.5 lb but was on sale for $13.99. This sale will continue until November 22.
Starbucks Winter Blend 2017 Medium Roast

Starbucks Winter Blend 2017 Medium Roast
      As soon as I opened the package, coffee aroma filled in my kitchen. :) The coffee beans were shiny and oily.
Starbucks Winter Blend 2017 Medium Roast

      I brewed the coffee with the pour over method today. It wasn't bold but had nice roasted flavor. My husband and I enjoyed Starbucks' seasonal winter coffee. :) 
Starbucks You Are Here Collection Los Angeles Mug

    These are my entries you might like.
■Starbucks Local Collection Double Wall Travelers 2017 - California

■Starbucks Local Collection Double Wall Travelers 2017

■Starbucks Los Angeles Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks California Double Wall Traveler (2016)

■Starbucks 2017 Anniversary Collection

■Starbucks 2016 Anniversary Collection Travelers

■Starbucks 2015 Anniversary Collection

■Japan and US - Starbucks 2017 Cherry Blossom Collection

■Limited Edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Water Bottles

■Starbucks 2017 Valentine's Day Products 

■The Year of The Rooster - New Starbucks Lunar New Year 2017 Collection

■Starbucks Hawaii - Traveling the Big Island, Hawaii - Day 2-2/6

■What They Sell at Starbucks Reserve Roastery & Tasting Room - Traveling Seattle, Day 2 - 5/9

■The Original Starbucks - Traveling Seattle, Day 1-6/7 


      My entries related to Costco can be seen here.

       My entries related to Starbucks can be seen here.

       My entries related to my Starbucks collections can be seen here.
 

       My entries related to Starbucks Japan can be seen here.







No comments:

Post a Comment