Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year 2018! - It's the Year of the Dog!

      Happy New Year Everyone!
     It's custom that many people in Japan send New Year's cards, which is called nengajyo (年賀状), to friends, families and business associates. Many New Year's cards have illustration of the animal of the year in them.

     Did you know that 2018 is the Year of the Dog (戌年)? 

     Wish you a very happy new year!


     My entries related to popular and cool Japanese products can be seen here.
 
     My entries related to Best Japanese Beauty Products can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japanese sweets and snacks can be seen here.

     My entries related to beauty can be seen here.

     My entries related to Japan can be seen here.

     My entries related to cooking can be seen here.

     You can find my beauty entries by categories from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment